Lessons of Failure

Lord, are you trying  to tell me something ?
about Failure 

Failure does  not mean I'm  a  failure;
It  does mean I have  not yet succeeded.

Failure  does not  mean I  have  accomplished nothing
;
It  does  mean I have learned something.

Failure  does not mean I have been a fool;
It  does  mean I had enough faith to experiment.

Failure  does not mean I have disgraced
;
It does mean I have dared to try.

Failure  does not mean I don't have it
;
It does mean I have something to do in a different way.

Failure does not mean I am inferior
;
It does mean I am not perfect.

Failure  does not mean I have wasted my life;
It  does mean that I have an excuse to start over.

Failure  does not mean that I should give up;
It does mean that I should try harder.

Failure  does not mean that I never make it;
It does mean that I need more practice.

Failure  does not mean that you have abandoned me;
 It  does mean that you must have a better idea.

No comments: