Some GOOD Thoughts for you

LOVE V/S EXAM
Love: - one of the hardest things bcoz u have thoughts that u can’t express,
Exam: - still harder bcoz u don’t have any thoughts still u have to express..
You  can impress anybody by your style, talent, smartness, intelligence and attitude & if that is not enough only you just tell them HEY I Am Amita’s Friend kaam ho jayega


Friendship has one law never make your friend feel alone till you are there!!!
So disturb your friends as much as you can, like I do!!!


 Trusting in god won’t make the mountain smaller, but will make climbing easier,
Do not ask him for a lighter load, but ask him for a stronger back bone


Beautiful things happen to beautiful people with beautiful hearts at beautiful places... I pray every day adds more beauty to your beautiful life.


10 people cares for you one of them is me one person cares for you that is me again if no one cares for you it means I am no more in this world.


Being a friends is not an easy job, bcoz its not just about sharing a joke, a conversation, an sms, a coffee or a story its sharing the most honest & true part of yourself


I open my wallet & find it empty, reached my pocket & found few coins, search my heart & found you & your friendship... then I realized how rich I m  


A butterfly lives only for few days, but still it lies joyfully capturing many hearts..Each moment in life is precious. So live happily & win hearts

No comments: