Today ....!!



Today I will delete from my diary 
 two days: yesterday and tomorrow.
 
 
 
 Yesterday was to learn,
 and tomorrow will be the consequence
 of what I can do today.
 
 
 
 Today I will face life 
 with the conviction that this day 
 will not ever return.
 
 
 
 Today is the last opportunity 
 I have to live intensely, 
 as no one can assure me
 that I will see tomorrow's sunrise.
 
 
 
 Today I will be brave enough 
 not to let any opportunity pass me by,
 my only objective is to succeed.
 
 
 
 Today I will invest 
 my most valuable resource: 
 my time,
 in the most transcendental work:
 my life;
 
 
 
 Today I will spend each minute
 passionately to make it a different
 and unique day in my life.
 
 
 
 Today I will defy every obstacle 
 that appears in my way,
 trusting I will succeed.
 
 
 
 Today I will resist 
 pessimism and will conquer 
 the world with a smile,
 and a positive attitude
 of always expecting the best.
 
 
 
 Today I will take the time to be happy 
 and will leave my footprints and my presence 
 in the hearts of others.
 
 
 
 Today, I invite you to begin a new season 
 where we can dream, 
 that everything we undertake is possible 
 and we fulfill it,
 with joy and dignity.

  

Pramod Bhalerao

 



No comments: